Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Law of Attraction Quotes

Lately I've been reading a book on Law of Attraction and I'm trying to apply it in my daily life. I am just starting small though. I admit, it really works. It's just a matter of focusing your thought on what you really want and be confident that you will have it. Of course, being grateful also plays a major role as it's an affirmation of you having what you really want.

Here are some interesting quotes people who have mastered the Law of Attraction:

"The difference between feeling hopeful and feeling fearful is the difference between success and failure."

"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."

"Decide what you want, give your attention in it in a way that feels good, and follow your inner guidance."

"Trust - expecting the best to happen, believing in your ability to create what you want, and knowing you deserve to have it - can be demonstrated in many ways. It is demonstrated by believing in something even when the outer world seems to reflect something else."

"It is the nature of thought to find its way into action."

"One new perception, one fresh thought, one act of surrender, one leap of faith can change your life forever."

"Dreams are powerful reflections of your actual growth potential."

"Faith is putting all your eggs in God's basket, then counting your blessings before they hatch."

In my next posts I will share more about the Law of Attraction and my own experience with it too.

1 comment:

  1. Im trying to apply the same concept and fundementals to my everyday life... Love and Peace to you

    ReplyDelete